When the two-dozen GOP senators disrupted Laura Cooper’s deposition, they didn’t just create a publicity stunt… they created a security hole that every spy agency in the world could take advantage of.
Did you read Eoyang’s tweet?
Click on it to read the 17-part post.
Let me summarize:
- They all took their cell phones into the room with them.
- This room is a special high-security room. This is a room where highly classified information is shared. “The facilities are carefully designed and controlled to ensure that electronic signals, surveillance methods, or other listening devices do not compromise the information discussed in these rooms.”
- The phones of congresspeople are “high value targets” by foreign adversaries. In other words, they’re probably bugged already.
- The entire room now has to be “washed”… scanned for bugs and other listening devices.
- Rep. Gaetz et al, endangered our national security.
- They should all be arrested for putting national security in jeapardy.
Don’t believe me! Read the tweet: https://twitter.com/MiekeEoyang/status/1187032800572125191
The congressional offices are claiming the cell phones didn’t enter the room. This is already proven to be a lie.